The Haliburton County Farmers' Market envisions a thriving and sustainable local food system where healthy and wholesome food is available to all.
- Creating a venue for producers to directly sell products grown or produced in Haliburton County and environs.
1. Facilitate access to edible products grown or produced in Haliburton County.
2. Welcome local artisans as an integral part of the Farmers’ Market.
3. Promote community health and well-being through education and the growth, production and marketing of wholesome food.
4. Embrace and encourage environmentally sustainable practices.
5. Strive for a balance between supporting Haliburton County production and meeting customer needs.
6. Create a pleasant and rich market experience for customers and vendors.
|Address||7 Milne Street|
Minden, ON K0M 2K0
|Facebook||Visit Facebook page|
|Twitter||Visit Twitter page|
|Days||Friday, Saturday, Saturday|
|Hours||Tuesday: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Friday: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM